For Divers Who Travel · More Available July 20, 2016
Except for the million or so folks who call Hawaii our home, no one else on the planet lives in our timezone - so a timepiece with a second timezone display is something we can really use. We decided to design a 200M Quartz Diver with a highly-legible second timezone indicator - with LOTS of lume - and a rehaut ring the displays the 24 hour indices, with a clear day/night indication. We packed it all into a 44mm solid 316L stainless steel Divers case with crown protection, a large screw crown, Hawaiian Islands engraved on the caseback, 200 meter water resistance, and gently domed sapphire crystal with internal anti-reflection coating.
Swiss Made of course.
So yeah, this watch kinda has it all. Tough as nails, dive deep, home time - basically it's gonna work no matter how far off the map you take it.
- Size: 44.1 mm case diameter, 13 mm case height
- Weight: 102 grams with strap
- Movement: RONDA Quartz with GMT complication
- Crystal: Domed sapphire with antireflection coating
- Case: Solid 316L Stainless Steel, crown protection and unidirectional bezel with inset lume
- Water Resistance: 200M (110 Fathoms, 660 feet)
- Caseback: Screw down type, sapphire exhibition type
- Crown: Screw down type 7.5 mm
- Strap: Comes standard with 22mm waterproof black leather strap with matching BATHYS buckle.
- Packed in a black Pelican Brand 1030 waterproof Microcase
- 2 year warranty from a US-based company